Long Hollow Ranch – Dude Ranch Vacations Activities
Long Hollow Ranch is a working cattle ranch brimming with all kinds of activity! You’re more than welcome to do as much (or as little!) as you like during your guest ranch vacation at Long Hollow. A few of your options include:
- Participating in a cattle drive – scheduled 3 times per year (early May, mid-June, and early August). These dates are all subject to change due to changing circumstances on the range.
- Horseback riding
- Hiking – there are many scenic trails of various levels on the ranch and nearby.
- Photography – the landscape surrounding Long Hollow Ranch makes for stunning photograph opportunities!
- Lawn Games – Long Hollow Ranch has a horseshoe pit, as well as other lawn games.
- Games – we keep a supply of family board games and card games, as well as air hockey and foosball.
- Bird Watching – bring your binoculars and see the local species in action.
- Sun bathing – what’s more relaxing than enjoying the peace and quiet while soaking up the sun in a lawn chair?
- Library – Long Hollow Ranch has a collection of interesting books, some featuring local history and flavor that you may read while you’re here.
- Sunrise & sunset watching – the morning and evening views are often spectacular. Mountain views are inspiring. Bring your camera!
- Local area – There’s so much to do in Central Oregon near and around Long Hollow Ranch! Find out what adventures await you on the Local Area page.