Stay at the Long Hollow Ranch
Most Long Hollow Ranch buildings date back to the early twentieth century. Five guest rooms with private baths are located in the Main Ranch House. The Guest Cottage accommodates four adults or a family.
During their stay at this Historic Ranch, guests can enjoy the outdoor hot tub, sit in the shade on the wrap-around porch, enjoy drinks on the patio, or play a variety of yard games. Inside the Ranch House, guests can spend time playing table games, reading, playing the piano, or just having good conversation in the public living and dining room areas.
Long Hollow Ranch has a reputation for attractive, clean rooms and delicious, satisfying home cooked meals presented in a friendly, traditional Western Ranch atmosphere. Our renowned home cooked meals are made with love and are sure to leave you satisfied! We cheerfully do our best to accommodate special dietary restrictions. Located in beautiful Central Oregon, there are a wide variety of local activities to choose from.
- High Speed Wireless Internet is available free of charge.
- The main Ranch House, the Homestead House and Ranch Cottage are fully air-conditioned.
- Guest rooms are equipped with hair dryers.
- Laundry facilities and irons are available as needed.
- Refrigerator, coffee, tea and drinks are available in the dining room and in the Homestead house and the Ranch cottage.
- Outdoor hot tub (seasonal)
- Breakfast included for B&B guests.
- All three meals are included in Dude Ranch vacation stays.