Are you looking for something entertaining, artistic, outdoorsy, or just plain fun to do for a weekend in Central Oregon? How about a nice place to stay, away from the madding crowd but still close to many of the activities taking place in the area? We call it “Stay and Play”. Choose an event or sets of events for a weekend, and do a Bed & Breakfast stay here at Long Hollow Ranch. That’s right. Spend the night in one of our comfortable rooms, eat a scrumptious breakfast on the porch and then scoot on out for a day of fun at the activity of your choice.
Here’s a sampling of just some of the events in Central Oregon taking place in July:
- July 16 6-9 PM at Faith, Hope and Charity Vineyard; music by Appaloosa, and food truck; $5 cover charge
- July 17 also at Faith, Hope and Charity, High Street Band in concert. Food trucks; $30
- July 17 and 18 10 AM to 5 PM at Creekside Park in Sisters; Antiques, collectibles, crafts, food, and entertainment; free
- July 18 in Sisters, 8 AM to 3 PM; Classic Car Show on Main Ave.
- July 18 9 to 11 AM; Geology Wander in the Metolius area
- July 18 10 AM to 1 PM; Kids’ Butterfly Walk also in the Metolius area
- July 23 6-9 PM at Faith, Hope and Charity Vineyard; music by Long Tall Eddy
- July 29 through August 2 in Redmond; Deschutes County Fair opens at 10 AM daily with exhibits, rides, food, and entertainment. Exhibit halls are air-conditioned and carpeted, arenas are comfortable; shuttle carts run all day
- July 29 High Desert Rendezvous in conjunction with the Fair
- Aug 2 11 AM- 2 PM Wild West Show in conjunction with the Fair